21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
ill own up to my word ex, but want to see what sunday brings, if nothing, ill double my * i am wrong * thread! :)

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg
imagesCAJI60P4.jpg

darth-vader-epic-fail.jpg imagesCAJI60P4.jpg

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
actually nibiru is not a fake planet.....

Scientists are trying to explain that Nibiru-Earth collision is an Internet hoax,
and, if it was real, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade. wandering planets exists, but the closest they can come to the Earth is about 6 billion kilometres.

SubRosa

AC Members
Jul 3, 2009

Scientists are trying to explain that Nibiru-Earth collision is an Internet hoax,
and, if it was real, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade. wandering planets exists, but the closest they can come to the Earth is about 6 billion kilometres.
CAN come, or DO come? What force would prevent them from getting closer?

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Solar flare zone. Heavy fines for parking a planet within 6 billion kilometers of Earth and blocking access for emergency vehicles...

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'm so :shocked:the world didn't end! No :joe: or :devil:s wiped us out!

LBF, you need to :chillpill: a bit and dink some :coffee:, stop being so :rant2:because you got :eek:wned:.

There is a surprising lack of end in this world right now. :rofl:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store