21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Discovery Channel is definitely rubbing it in for all of the preppers and believers today.

That or someone didn't think it'd be worth planning any future programming after the apocalypse and it's now stuck in repeat...

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
Notice how we are all dead now and the earth is destroyed, meaning we can't complain over them withholding such pertinent information?
Apparently this information was "leaked" 10 days ago...but I never saw it! Obvious cover up if you ask me.

sorberj

wannabe fish whisperer
Sep 14, 2009
McCleary, WA
Real Name
Jerad
OMG...they were off by a day, I've seen a sure sign of the end of the world.....the History Channel is running a show that actually deals with history and doesn't include aliens!

IceH2O

Bazinga
Nov 26, 2005
Rock Hill,South Carolina
Real Name
Ice
How do you know nothing happened?

We could have entered a different dimension and since we are part of that dimension it would look exactly the same to us but different to an outside dimensioner.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
How do you know nothing happened?

We could have entered a different dimension and since we are part of that dimension it would look exactly the same to us but different to an outside dimensioner.
I did research and facebook says nothing happened.

Sent from my Droid using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

excuzzzeme

Stroke Survivor '05
I checked Yahoo! Answers for the truth! My research is now complete! Yahoo! has ALL the answers..............ummmmmm what was the question?

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
:headshake2: scientist this, nasa that....... they HAVE found nibiru/they KNOW its here...., they wont speak of it though, they dont want the people to know it exist......... they think it could cause mass hysteria..... idc if it does, i just want them to tell the TRUTH.......... and nasa, is one of those that wont speak of it either as they to know it may cause mass hysteria......

Scientists are trying to explain that Nibiru-Earth collision is an Internet hoax,
and, if it was real, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade. wandering planets exists, but the closest they can come to the Earth is about 6 billion kilometres.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
I checked Yahoo! Answers for the truth! My research is now complete! Yahoo! has ALL the answers..............ummmmmm what was the question?
ummm i dont go by *yahoo answers...* i am a member on a few forums that is like this that deals with this type of stuff, also a member on a few pages on facebook.......

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store