21st in 8 more days.....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

metricliman

Senior Member (not)
Dec 6, 2012
New York
And where is your evidence? You can't prove that people "won't speak of it" because it probably doesn't exist.

Kaosu

AC Members
Oct 22, 2010
Washington State
:headshake2: scientist this, nasa that....... they HAVE found nibiru/they KNOW its here...., they wont speak of it though, they dont want the people to know it exist......... they think it could cause mass hysteria..... idc if it does, i just want them to tell the TRUTH.......... and nasa, is one of those that wont speak of it either as they to know it may cause mass hysteria......
so you don't know...but you KNOW every one is lying about it..to prevent mass hysteria.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
so you don't know...but you KNOW every one is lying about it..to prevent mass hysteria.
i know it exist.. i know its here....

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
And where is your evidence? You can't prove that people "won't speak of it" because it probably doesn't exist.
look at all the links i posted.........

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
:headshake2: scientist this, nasa that....... they HAVE found nibiru/they KNOW its here...., they wont speak of it though, they dont want the people to know it exist......... they think it could cause mass hysteria..... idc if it does, i just want them to tell the TRUTH.......... and nasa, is one of those that wont speak of it either as they to know it may cause mass hysteria......
Would you believe them if they confirmed everything you believe?

After all, they are liars.

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
look at all the links i posted.........
One of the links you posted claims that Nibiru has already come and gone earlier in the year and no longer a concern to anyone on Earth.

So even your own sources disagrees with you. :thumbsup:

Sooooo. We have, mainstream science that disagrees with you. Physics, which disagrees with you. Fringe science, which disagrees with you. Crazy folks who believe we're gonna be transformed into higher dimensional beings because the planet is alive and about to go through ascension, which disagree with you. Seriously, what do you have left?

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida

AquaticAustin

AC Members
Sep 29, 2011
Orlando, Fl (UCF)
How to spot Pseudoscience ( which is, for people who dont know and cant do any real searching, FAKE science with no real merit. It is a joke to real science and intelligent people):
Is the claim said to be based on ancient knowledge? yep
Was the claim first announced through mass media, or through scientific channels? No peer review journal would ever agree to any of the beliefs stated in this thread.
Is the claim based on the existence of an unknown form of "energy" or other paranormal phenomenon? yep
Do the claimants state that their claim is being suppressed by authorities? "they HAVE found nibiru/they KNOW its here...., they wont speak of it though, they dont want the people to know it exist" check
Does the claim sound far fetched, or too good to be true? Well, not too good to be true but everything said is far fetched to the max
Does the claim come from a source dedicated to supporting it? "Science works by starting with a null hypothesis and searching for evidence. Pseudoscience starts with a positive hypothesis and supports it with questionable research and anecdotal reasoning. It's unlikely that an institution dedicated to the promotion of any given claim will present any type of evidence other than that which supports their claim, and its bias should be given serious consideration." Yep. This is also confirmation bias
Are the claimants up front about their testing? There is no testing, just madmen talking
How good is the quality of data supporting the claim? lol what data? I have yet to see any source worth anything posted. (by LBF)
Do the claimants have legitimate credentials? Not a chance

Just some of the questions you should ask and consider when spouting nonsense. There are more that dont apply since there isnt anything ethical etc about this topic but the vast majority are spot on. I know someone like you cant accept this information, but it will be alot of fun seeing you try to deny it all

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store