$35,000 freshwater tank??? in your home?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
But the fact that it is so big and even if sitting you could go in and join them makes it even higher priced that and a serious fish person would buy it well a rich and serious fish keeper but then if you have that much money youde be better off making your own.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
lol exactly. for 35K i build a much nicer tank that that one. My 450 was 9 times cheaper than that COMPLETE! if i double the gallons and i double the prices its stil lless than 35K. heck if i double the gallons and triple the price it still didt cost that much.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Man with that much money you should just buy a built in pool and mak into a pool / pond two in one just mkae sure nobody goes peepee in it.

Hebdizzle

playswithsquirrels
Mar 8, 2003
how many gallons is your pool Akido? do you know? that would be cool to have a pool turned into a full time tank outside. No heater required (odviously in warmer weather) no lights, SERIOUSLY snorkeling etc.

Sumpin'fishy

Humble Disciple of Jesus Christ
Oct 16, 2002
Savannah, GA
Man, I figure the average pool must be around 50,000 gallons or more. Can you imagine!!:eek:

While we are dreaming. You could do an indoor pool, say 50,000 gallons, surrounded by a greenhouse! Glasstop roof and plenty of additional light so you can control the light cycle. Huge U/V to keep things crystal clear (probably multiple is more realistic). Several huge 5000gph filtration systems. natural "soil" added onto floor and heavily plant, CO2, and add fish of choice. You could even go so far as to re-creat your own favorite vacation spot. You could create many possible biotope scenarios....and explore them with your family and friends!

Man, I need to quit....I'm drooling!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store