$35,000 freshwater tank??? in your home?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cpr4cpu

AC Members
Mar 25, 2003
www.cpr4cpu.net
hey, I just though about something. Maybe the 35K is the cost of rebuilding his house after the buyer knocks out doors and walls to get the thing out of there?

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ive wonder how would I get a tank in my room if it was 300gal or bigger but me myself wouldnt build one simply because I dont know how. But I got a big window going from the front of the house into my bed room so I guess I would just breack the window take the tank out from there and just replace the window. Its a solid window it doesnt open or anything its just a big massive sheet of glass.

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
Originally posted by cdawson
Like this is really a good idea in such a small tank? Especially one that houses fish that are extremely sensitive to water paramters?
What have you got against bikini babes? :D :D

FWIW--NIMT! Even if they showered first!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
NIMT what does that stand for???

What OG you got a pic of yourself in a bikini I wants. LOL unless your old then you could keep it. LOL. Whos against girls in bikini's.

hineigger

AC Members
Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
My parents have a 64,000g pool..... :)

Although well taken care of, it hasnt been swam in for over 5 years.

It would be an AWESOME pond or even saltwater setup. Could keep sharks in there........

Fisher Price

AC Members
Dec 5, 2002
Visit site
[/B][/QUOTE]

As much as I love girls in bikinis I really can't imagine this being anything more than a planned photo opt. How they could enter and exit that aquarium without making a huge mess is beyond my comprehension. Even with a step ladder and plenty of towels inviting friends over for a swim with my fish is one nightmares are made of.:eek:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store