60 gallon Tang Tank Stocking Advice

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
cool deal aye, if you need a resource for anubias i ordered alot of mine from bayleesfishees.com he has a multi pac you can order and its like 3 or 4 bucks a plant all together worth checking out the only on-line source for buying cichlids for me is a local dealer bluegrasscichlids.com which he has some great tangs at affordable prices but as shipping goes man thats expensive anywhere aye, definitely keep us posted aye and good luck my friend..

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
actually my rock work will only have a few pieces of THR. Most of my rock work will be made up of granites that I have found around here. I've been working with a pretty small budget so I've been trying to save much of my money for tank and fish. I dont know though when I'll be able to go out and pick some up, hopefully this weekend.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
That's a good idea. I would keep an eye out for THR packages on ebay. I've gotten 5-6 nice, medium size pieces for $15-20 on there...compared to similar prices for one on a specialty site. I've also ordered from here:

http://www.holeyrockoftexas.com/

Really good prices and quality rocks.

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
actually my rock work will only have a few pieces of THR. Most of my rock work will be made up of granites that I have found around here. I've been working with a pretty small budget so I've been trying to save much of my money for tank and fish. I dont know though when I'll be able to go out and pick some up, hopefully this weekend.

jpappy789

Plants need meat too
Feb 18, 2007
Gainesville, FL
Real Name
Josh
:confused:

What just happened here? lol...

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
yeah i see that as well, rugby did you hit the send button twice heheehe..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
hey rugby thats what i did in my 20gal high is creek rock and THR and in my 10gal i have lace rock with THR that THR is expensive a little at a time hehehe..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store