60 gallon Tang Tank Stocking Advice

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
wow, sorry everyone, my internet is wacked out, i must have hit it twice. again sorry.
Thanks for the links Jpappy I will give them a look over. I look around ebay too. I've seen lace rock around too. I wasnt too crazy about it.

Last edited:

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
hello again all time for a few updates. My 60 has not been rescaped yet, but I did order and recieve my first fish, 16 caudo's. and because of a few complications the guy i bought from threw in 3 longfined bushynose plecos. everyone is under an inch and will be going into my 10 gallon for obsevations and qt. I will get some pictures of them when they are settled into the 10. Also I've been trying to propogate my anubias, I don't know if it is working, but i anchored them down to rocks and a pot in the 10 gallon to help keep things in check. I'll be on and off all night. Oh and one more thing, my syno euptera are a little over an inch, when i introduce the caudo's does anyone think I will have a problem with the catfish?

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Agreed with pappy.

As for the eupterus 3 of them in the same tank when they are bigger you will definitely see issues with aggression.

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
thanks for the replies. =)
the eupterus will be moved once they start getting bigger. i never really wanted them to be permanent residents, i planned it out already with my lfs about trading them in.
as for pictures, none of the caudo's wanna come out to the front, hopefully tomorrow they will be a little more comfortable.
so here is to tomorrow, hopefully with some pictures

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i had 2 of the eupterus full grown in my 120gal but they were constantly fighting with each other so i had to remove one, pretty scrappy cats in all.

Cool cant wait to see photo's..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store