60 gallon Tang Tank Stocking Advice

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
hello all, well here are the pictures. all but one are of the caudo's, the other is a tiny little pleco. enjoy =)
Also I am going to be picking up lace rock instead of THR. I feel like it will fit more with my set-up, and I am going to be ordering a few anubias in the coming weeks, so stay tuned.

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
Wow, those are some tiny little guys! They're barely as long as the string of writing on the heater!

Are the rest of your fish going to be the same size? What's your stocklist looking like now? Where did you order from and how did the transaction go?

Great pics, keep em coming!

rugbypredator

AC Members
Apr 10, 2008
Southern California
I am planning on buying just fry, but from the looks of things it will take some time before i get anything else. my stock list will stay the same (black calvus and juli trascriptus), but I am still juggling the idea of trading in my syno's in sooner than i thought I would.
I ordered these from aquabid. The only problem we had was that the box didn't leave the post office so he had to pick it up, and he threw in 6 more caudo's and 3 calico bushynose pleco's. so the total number of fish was 21, but i had 5 caudo's die over the course of a few days. i still need to go in and check to see if there were any more dead.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
wow they are tiny but cool deal buddy, good job..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store