7 gallon tank!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ddtran46

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
ok i did it..kinda. i think i have to redo it again because the theres a different place that is leaking. so i think i need a washer between the regulator and the adaptor..im going to try again....

ddtran46

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
ok i got it to work!!!! i just put a rubber washer between the adaptor and the regulator. i dont need a needdle valve i think i just adjust the regulator with the knob on top to about 2-3 bbs. so i think im good now. thanks for the help everyone

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
ok i got it to work!!!! i just put a rubber washer between the adaptor and the regulator. i dont need a needdle valve i think i just adjust the regulator with the knob on top to about 2-3 bbs. so i think im good now. thanks for the help everyone
It may be very very hard to get an exact small bubble count with just the regulator since the flow will be so great.

ddtran46

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
haha. i was wrong it only works for like a min then the bubbles begin to get slower. so i guess i have to wait till my needle valve comes in. itll be prolly another 2 weeks again(also form aquaticmagic)

1oooop

int x; if {x>1} {std::cout
Jun 5, 2008
here, there, everywhere
game.uctrl.net
Real Name
Brandon
my lighting are those 27 watt hampton bay flourescent lamps?(not sure if thats the name). lets see....i think imma have 10 rummynose tetras. haha jk (or am i?).i might get some cherry shrimps(if i have money) if not then amano shrimps.
meh, cheries cost 1$ at most here, look in the classfields... you can get them for 0.50$ if you want... maybe yellow shrimps too(yellows cost alot)

ddtran46

AC Members
Aug 25, 2008
yeah. ill look into that. but most i only know 1 of my lfs sells cherry shrimps for 10 bucks each. kinda expensive.

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store