75g craigslist rebuild

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

goalieman59

Gone Crazy, back soon
Jul 23, 2008
OFallon IL
So the 90 fell throught so I got a 75g so same foot print just a little shorter with no overflow. But I got it home last night, and do not feel great about the seals so I will be starting a reseal tomorrow so I might be able to get it do by this weekend.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal have fun and i hope all works out for you..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yes same as aquarium sealer just marked different..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
No problem and cool deal hope all goes well just an FYI when that crap is curing your house will smell like vinegar.. I ticked my wife off last month LOL with that stuff..

goalieman59

Gone Crazy, back soon
Jul 23, 2008
OFallon IL
Start of the 75G

Here is the start of the 75 that i got off craigslist. Here is the start of the reseal and some shots of the tank. I also will be changing the stand and canopy to black. I will be installing a 48 t8 light in the canopy with one 6500k bulb and i was thinking a antic bulb. What do you guys think?

And Mods can someone change the title to 75g craigslist rebuild.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam it nice tape job man.. Do you mean actinic bulb if so yes go for it as i use them as well and make the fish pop in color not to mention my rockwork looks good under actinic lighting..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store