A Terrorist - Nonetheless...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

OrionGirl

No freelancing!
Aug 14, 2001
Poconos
Real Name
Sheila
The odds of one kook, acting alone, obtaining a nuclear weapon? sorry, not even feasible.

Terrorism occurs on many levels. Should everything be a media play ground? No. Does 'offending muslims' prevent major news stories? Not last time I checked--on any given day, there are a number of stories that portray 'them' negatively. To lump ALL Muslims together with extremists is inaccurate, and rude--much as lumping all Christains together with Crusaders.

Lauren

Say hello to my lilttle friends
Aug 9, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
125gJoe said:
Ok.....

How many does it take to wipe out a 'city near you' -- ?

One truck, or two ?

This IS Terrorism.. And, the Muslim took 2 years to "think about it" ...

Do you get the scenario?

What do you want to do about it? Put every young Muslim man in a consentration camp so they can't perform out terrorist acts? Discrimination will increase the attacks, not decrease them.

I think that he wanted the press. And I'm glad he's not getting all that much of it.

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
125gJoe said:
WHAT?

Sorry---
But What did you just say??

One Muslin setting off a Nuke would not be a Terrorist Attack in your thinking?

Did you even read the article?

The WHOLE Reason this story is not told, is due to Political Correctness(period) -- Don't offend a Muslim...

Now had this Muslim killed --say a couple thousand-- then the NEWS Media might cover it..

Go figure.

:help: US ALL . . .

ONE muslum working alone would have a pretty hard time getting hold of a nuclear weapon of any kind Joe.

I hear what your saying though, but I still agree with the definition and the reasons for being so "fussy" about who and what gets labeled as terrorist activity. I don't think the gov is trying to get away with anything here except to prevent itself from getting all tangled up in prosecuting individual loser/nutcases that are just out to get a little attention for themselves. And that's all this individual is....a sorry little man with a low opinion of himself, trying to be a big man with someone...even if only a few low life terrorists.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
edited..
doesn't matter..

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
edited...

Last edited:

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002

Last edited:

Lauren

Say hello to my lilttle friends
Aug 9, 2003
So Cal
Visit site
125gJoe said:
If it wasn't an SUV...
Then a bomb in a theater would "qualify"???

Ooops -- I'm trying to stay Politically Correct, but it doesn't 'work'... Not in Real Life.

mermaiden78

AC Members
Oct 23, 2005
Mobile Alabama
Real Name
Dana
"During the 911 call, Taheri-azar told an emergency dispatcher he wanted to “punish the government of the United States for their actions around the world,” according to a recording released by police. Authorities have said Taheri-azar later told investigators he intentionally hit people to “avenge the deaths of Muslims around the world.” " That right there to me classifies it as a terrorist act in my book!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store