Anna Nicole Smith is dead...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LIBPA

I got the money hat
May 30, 2006
NYC
She is an idiot...
Her husband or someone she slept with is fighting for posession of the baby.

InR reason

InR reason
May 28, 2006
www.myspace.com
I firmly believe that this women was used. Yes she had money and yes she had many, many personal problems but I sense that she was chewed up and spit out by the "entertainment industry" and the public in general. I could just sense it.. this woman lived in sadness. Her more recent time was full of pain and heartache, and that makes it that much clearer to see why she might have taken her own life (which I'm almost sure of).

She is in a place now where judgements are never made, tears are never shed, and despair unheard of. I am positive that whatever pain, despair, and heartache she felt during her final moments have been replaced with love, laughter, and content. She is home now. Let that be enough.

Siren

Mythological Creature
I firmly believe that this women was used. Yes she had money and yes she had many, many personal problems but I sense that she was chewed up and spit out by the "entertainment industry" and the public in general. I could just sense it.. this woman lived in sadness. Her more recent time was full of pain and heartache, and that makes it that much clearer to see why she might have taken her own life (which I'm almost sure of).

She is in a place now where judgements are never made, tears are never shed, and despair unheard of. I am positive that whatever pain, despair, and heartache she felt during her final moments have been replaced with love, laughter, and content. She is home now. Let that be enough.

The press is calling her another Marilyn Monroe...
Autopsy Dr. said in his press release there were no pills found in her or her room, illegal or otherwise. Said they should have a more substantial cause of death when certain tests come back in 3-4 weeks.

daayda3

AC Members
Sep 21, 2006
no, of course not
but that doesnt mean that we have to do it to the person who laughed

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store