Anyone planning on getting some new marine additions for the holidays?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007

FeatherDuster

AC Members
Mar 24, 2007
I love royal grammas, they are certainly an eye catching fish.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Well, let's see. . . . my "replacement" anthias that was in QT kicked the bucket this morning, it never was doing well, hadn't eaten a thing since I brought him home. In return I have a radiant wrasse and a Saddleback clown in QT and I'm going to start a Nano; jut deciding if i want my Amish friends back home to make a stand to match the rest of the furniture or get an already made stand that I don't like.

Yea, and also added in lots of other stuff in the last month with plans to put some Rics in, frogspawn, hammer coral, whatever I can't keep myself from buying.

Your plans are drool worthy you realize.

marine_geek

AC Members
Jul 21, 2007
I picked up a serpent star earlier today and ill be getting some better lighting soon:) once i get the lighting working ill see about some micro algae

tamableanimal

AC Members
Aug 26, 2007
Caro, Michigan
I went and bought a hellfire anemone for my tank. Got him acclimated and he opened right up. I left the room for 5 minutes and my fish had killed it. By the time I got back they were finishing up the leftovers. Merry Christmas to me :wall:

marine_geek

AC Members
Jul 21, 2007
I went and bought a hellfire anemone for my tank. Got him acclimated and he opened right up. I left the room for 5 minutes and my fish had killed it. By the time I got back they were finishing up the leftovers. Merry Christmas to me :wall:
ouch! thats a shame :(

Macro algae maybe? And I thought Fluffy needed low lighting.
it will still be low light at about 2.5 watts per gallon 65 watts being actinic. hopefully this will be enough for lower light micros.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store