anyone wanna take in a fishnerd so hes out of his current living condition?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
LBF- You were probably listed on the lease as a tenant when you were a kid, not someone who was holding the lease. Having a Co-signer is basically guaranteeing that if you won't/can't pay your rent, he or she will. That is a big responsibility for someone to take on, and most people will not do so lightly-- you can't just ask a stranger to co-sign, in other words. Usually a lessor (someone who is leasing something) will ask for a Co-signer when he is reasonably certain that the signer can pay the debt, but wants an insurance policy that the money contracted for will be received. Hope that helps.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Look in the classified ads in your local newspaper for people/students looking for roommates. That probably will be your best bet.

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
I know right? lol...I'm pretty sure that is in Ga, however. My bad.
The 2nd link should be for his area.

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
well i and gma talked im gunna stay here ( tank can stay up to tell i move then comes with me they said ) tell a 1 bedroom is open up. but tell then i and gma made alist.

soap
dish soap
laundry soap
tv
pans-dishes
food-will get wen i move
tank-have
cloths-have
dresser-have
furnerchaire-dad has for me
bed
towels
microwave
shampoo
coffe pot
extra fish conditiner
and a few stands for round the house

all those i needa get besides the ones i have.

Somervell

AC Members
Feb 8, 2009
PA
Real Name
Anne
Now it sounds like you have a plan in the works and a little support on your side. Good for you, LBF. Looks like some small steps and planning are working to your advantage! Maybe while you are waiting for a one bedroom, you could see about some training for some work, so that paying the bills won't be such a worry-- also, it might show G-Ma that you are really serious and have a future plan in place. She might be even more willing to help then :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store