Baby Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Bristlenose plecos would be fine with all of those fish. They are the best tank cleaners, I never have to wipe my tank glass down anymore. These guys enjoy the occasional frozen bloodworms but need a diet full of vegetables and algae. It's preferable to have a cave or a piece of driftwood that they can hide in. I'm looking into possibly trying to ship them.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
if packed correctly the bn's should last for a few days.
this time of year tho you have to deal with cooler weather.. and acclimating the fish slowly.

basically don't feed for a day or two pack in clean tank water, add a drop or two of ammo lock add air. or )2 pack well. I make insulated containers with insulating foam from hardware stores of it you have an old styro cooler you can build one. you may want to add heat pack as it is cooling this time of year ..
shipping should be next day tho for highest survival either ups or fed ex( I like fed ex) you can use express mail for packages. usps priority is hit or miss but I have had most of my packages arrive safely within 2-3 days.

Draal5

AC Members
Apr 23, 2007
I am in Pennington about 1hr away if you would like to try shipping to me I would be willing to risk it. either way I am interested in 4 of the BN they look great.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Shipping looks do-able. Have to work it all out yet and need some time.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Still a couple of baby bristlenose left from this batch. If interested, I can ship next Monday and Tuesday

IMG_0422 (Small).jpg

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I soooo can't wait! I feel like a kid at Xmas!

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Hi Shawnkfl - sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store