Baby Bristlenose

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

bettagurl

Colby's Pincher (24X)
Aug 5, 2006
va
RULES said:
- A price and location MUST be posted.....
I'm not being rude.. just thought I'd add that..

BTW, very nice plecos, I'd buy a few if I had the room :rolleyes:

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Thanks for the info bettagurl. My first A/C classified. I had location in the first post for local pickups, and didn't know it was a rule to always post a price.:uhoh:

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Still a couple of baby bristlenose left from this batch. $2.00 each for local pickup in New Jersey 07823. Shipped for $3.50 each, plus $1.50 heat pack and shipping. If interested, send me your zip code for shipping costs.

IMG_0422 (Small).jpg

ImAGMan

AC Members
Feb 13, 2007
I received mine today and can i just say WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great packaging great communication and more importantly AWESOME FISH! Thanks for the extra wafers for them too!!! :)

Aug 25, 2007
in front of my computer
I'm very interested, but don't have a tank ready for them yet, want to get my 55 gallon community set up and established first. I'll watch for you to post this again, or you can PM me when you have some available again?

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
Furfinsfeathers - absolutely! I have a second batch that is not quite ready to sell yet, and daddy's guarding eggs in the cave again. I guess mom and dad are in love!;)

jagr200

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
America
Furfinsfeathers - absolutely! I have a second batch that is not quite ready to sell yet, and daddy's guarding eggs in the cave again. I guess mom and dad are in love!;)
How much would shipping be to 59937?!?!?! I would take probaly 4 of them maybe more. I sent you a pm too.

Hooked Newbie

Today will be yesterday tomorrow
May 25, 2007
Georgia
Real Name
Len
I got mine today and they are AWESOME!!! Thanks for the great packaging and the extra algae wafers! All three of them have great coloring and patterns and they're each unique!!!! I need to hurry up and set up my empty 55 so that I can order some more from you, they are soooo cool!

:woot::thm::woot::thm::woot:

Thanks a ton!

jagr200

AC Members
Oct 3, 2007
America
I got mine yesterday and these little guys are so freakin cute!!!!!! I love them!!! The all swim around together and have amazing color. They also love to hang out on the underside of my big piece of mopani driftwood. I am actually getting more in about 2 weeks!!!! Thanks a million.

James0816

AC Members
Feb 14, 2007
Received my guys the other day and as others have mentioned.....Most excellent on the shipping. Colored right up after a spell in the tank and active as all can get out! Highly recommend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store