BeamsWork 6500K 48" LED fixture.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
They way the 3 consecutive LEDs strobed with somewhat of a regular pattern before they died, I'd think it's some type of a hardware issue.

What KILLS me is I just tossed the box 4 days ago! Just my luck. I'm hoping they'll send me a new one and I can send the faulty one back to them in that box. I'm sure it won't be that easy...

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Ugh.. So far Aquatrader's customer service is absolutely ridiculous to deal with..

I've been extremely polite and specific with my correspondence, yet not really getting anywhere. Basically getting broken English canned replies anywhere from 8hrs to 2 days from sending it.

Word to the wise, save the box for a couple months!

FreshyFresh

Global Moderator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2013
West Falls NY
Real Name
Joel
Their only solution is for me to order a new fixture online and send the old one back in the new box. Unsure if I'd have to pay for return shipping or be reimbursed somehow. Once they get the old fixture, I'd somehow get reimbursed for the 2nd one. All indecipherable from their emails. I'm pretty sure I'm living with 3 of 72 LEDs inop. Aquatraders won't be getting another dime of my money.

I've had 100% better customer service from unknown eBay sellers.

I can only assume things would have been better had I saved the original packaging.

TL1000RSquid

AC Members
Apr 6, 2011
NY
I doubt having the box would of helped, based on prior threads I've read about them jerking people around seems to be how they handle their customer service.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store