Benson?s 40 B Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Are those yumas?! Very nice looking shroom rock!

What the heck happened to your clown. I don't see how a clown tail could fit in a Koralia Evo so not thinking it was the powerhead.

Glad to hear the pellets are working for you. What kind of reactor are you using for them.

Bama looks very good. Loved how they just pounded Florida with Richardson! Good luck against LSU!

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Yep, they are Yumas. Very nice indeed. Got them for half price too...

Yeah I am not sure what happened to the clownfish... it's like his whole tail got clipped off... or just fell off???? I had a pair so maybe the other one did this... not sure...

Bama is playing really well... the defense is top notch and its good to see them let the QB throw the ball so much as well as handing it off to Richardson.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
NICE! Hows the tailless clown doing? I don't see it in the pic.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Well both clowns that I had died. I think the had that clownfish disease. I was dealing with an out break of bubble algae. Took care of that with hydrogen peroxide.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
Currently I have a coral beauty and a rabbit fish in the tank along with several pistol shrimps and a cleaner shrimp. I have just left the tank alone for a bit to mature.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store