Benson?s 40 B Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Khemul

Sea Bunny
Oct 14, 2010
South Florida
Personally, as far as I'm concerned a 90g is an overpriced 75g. Same footprint but costs more and potentially has higher lighting requirements (probably doesn't apply here though).

If you want to keep fish and corals that use a lot of vertical space I could see it maybe being useful but beyond that the extra gallons are just numbers. They don't really change what the tank can truly support.

RNeiswander

Bunned
Nov 27, 2010
SW Ohio
You could get a 110, which is 31" tall...lol. Although you would have to get out your snorkel if you drop something on the bottom. I would do the 90, if choosing between the two, i guess just because its bigger, and would make for a neater display i think. If anything a 5 or 6 foot tank would be better :D

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
I like the 75 myself but, the bigger the tank the more options for stocking.

Yes the Tide rolls on. So many people at work said Bama shouldn't have been in the game last night. I think having #1 and 2 playing for the championship sounds right.

Fishfriend1

Fishlover Extraordinaire
Dec 11, 2009
Southeastern PA
Real Name
Mr. Palmer
I'd go with the 90 because it's taller and tall tanks just look better. Plus, more space to put corals, and more depth to have a variety of them.

Benson

Roll Tide!
Apr 8, 2003
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
Real Name
Benson Walker
I guess I'll go with a reef ready 90. Going to have to do some updating... skimmer, lights, sump. I'm wil also have to add more rock. Going to be a fun project!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store