BEWARE OF Arizona Aquatic Gardens!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

punch

AC Members
Mar 25, 2002
Petaluma, CA
I bought fish and they came ok, but then I bought some MTS
and never got them, 1st they said they didn't have any, then they said they shipped out, I never got them and then they basicely ingnored me. So... Yea I don't order there anymore.
Theres other places.

beviking

Senior Member, Sophomoric Attitude
Feb 16, 2002
Syracuse, NY
That does suck Joe! No one from AZ was at the auction I went to so I couldn't lash out on your behalf.

isaac newton

AC Members
Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
You hear anything back yet. Dam that must suck.. Im lucky to have about 5 Fish retailers around where i live... 3 in which are major corporations that sell fish for a very competitive price and dont have to rely on online ordering...

RENEGADE

the one and only RENEGADE
Mar 19, 2003
Los Angeles CA
Visit site
you should be careful and look for more good commets. it could be a advertisment(sp?)

JamisonBWolsh

I am what I am. Defender of truth!
Nov 1, 2002
Hawaii
80gJoe,

I would be carefull what you say about the website. There was another website owner that not only sued some people making comments on a forum, but the forum host site as well. It was www.PetSwarehouse.com that sued and all the offending party did was make some comments about that website (which were true as far as i know).
I dont know anything in the legal way, but just a heads up.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Jamison, I already thought about that, and I will go to court, and win, and shut them down... How dare they RIP People Off -- and so many!!

We have PROOF of a company that is irresponsible and should not be allowed to act like this!!

Lucky they are in Arizona, due to the fact I would bve there in person, demanding my hard earned money back ---- and asking how they can go on with "business as usual" with all the compaints!!!???

How many more will this place rip- off?? Personally, IT SUCKS.

wetmanNY

AC Members
slipknottin has given a link to the Arizona Better Business Bureau. Joe, you should file a standard complaint with them, and it goes on their record. That will make the company more interested in resolving the whole thing so they can list it as "resolved."

A lot easier than a lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store