"Blonde Jokes"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Coler

AC Members
Jan 30, 2007
what do you call a group of blondes at the bottom of a swimming pool - air pockets

One blonde says to the other 'which is further away, London or the Moon'...the other one says 'helloooooooooo...can you see London ?!?'

Who wants to be a millionaire...barbie is on the final question :

"Barbie you've done brilliantly so far, for one million dollars, here is your question :

'which of the following birds does not build its own nest :

is it a) a robin, b) a cuckoo, c) a thrush, d) a blackbird'

Barbie says ooooh...I don't really know...I will use my last lifeline and ring Cindy.

"Cindy you've got barbie on the line and she needs to know which of these birds does not build its own nest. Is it a) a robin b) a cuckoo c) a thrush d) a blackbird"

Cindy says "Barbie I am one million percent sure its b) a cuckoo..

Barbie says I will answer b) a cuckoo

"Is that your final answer"

"Yes, final answer, b) a cuckoo"

"Barbie you have just won ONE MILLION DOLLARS !!!!!!!!!" yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay etc. etc.

So later that night as they celebrate Barbie says to Cindy, "tell me how did you know and how were you so sure that the answer was b) a cuckoo" and Cindy says, "well, when I thought about it it was loike toooooooootally obvious...cuckoos live in clocks...duh!"

guppyguppyfish

happy halloween!!!
Apr 4, 2007
2 brunettes and a blond were talking about what they would bring if they where stranded in the desert,
the first brunette says, i would bring water to drink
the secong one said, i would bring a blanket because it gets cold at night
the brunette said, i would bring a car door so i could role down the window if i got to hot!

2 brunettes and a blond escaped from prison and ran down an alley and hid in potato sacks.When the first brunette heard police coming she made dog sounds and the police thought it was just some stray dogs in the alley and kept going, the second brunette made cat sounds and the same thing happend.When the blond heard police coming she started saying, potato, potato, potato and was caught by police.when the police asked her what she was doing she said she was trying to sound like a potato.:silly:

Squawkbert

Senior padder
Oct 3, 2006
ST.L area
www.aquaticplantcentral.com
Corvina walks into a bar and starts in telling a lengthy blonde joke when the bartender comes over and interrupts.

He says
"Before you finish that joke, I should warn you that, in addition to being a blonde myself, I'm a black-belt holder in karate. See the blonde barmaid over there? She's my Karate instructor. The blonde woman and her blonde date that the barmaid is taking orders from - they're owners of the gym across the street and they're the Golden Gloves boxing champs in their weight classes.
Now, are you certain you want to finish telling that joke?"

Corvina thinks for a second and says
"I guess not. I don't want to have to explain it four times."

Corvina

Registered Member
Mar 31, 2007
HAH HA ROFLH (Roll on the Floor Lauging Hardily)
It would take 20 times and an hour of media presentation for all those blondes to understand it. he he :)

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
2 brunettes and a blond were talking about what they would bring if they where stranded in the desert,
the first brunette says, i would bring water to drink
the secong one said, i would bring a blanket because it gets cold at night
the brunette said, i would bring a car door so i could role down the window if i got to hot!
Not to be mean.. In jest only...
Shouldn't that last line read The Blond Said??? Did you just have a blond moment? J/K :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store