"Blonde Jokes"

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND

Pufferpeep

AC Members
Aug 12, 2005
Here's my favorite blonde joke:

A lawyer and a blonde are on an airplane. The lawyer gets bored so he asks the blonde if she would like to play a game. He says " The game works like this: I ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you give me 5 dollars. And if you ask me a question and I don't know the answer I will give you five dollars." The blonde looks at him, politely declines and then turns in her seat and takes a nap. When she wakes up the lawyer says, " How abut this. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer I will give you 200 dollars, but if I ask you a question and you don't know the answer you only have to give me 5 dollars." The blonde says" O.k. I will play but I get to ask the first question" The lawyer agrees so the blonde asks him her question:

"What does up a hill on four legs, but comes down it on three legs?"

The lawyer is perplexed so he takes out his cell phone and calls all of his super smart lawyer friends. None of his friends knows the answer so he takes out his laptop and frantically searches to no avail.

After an hour the lawyer admits he does not know the answer and reluctantly hands over the 200 dollars. The blonde is elated.

He says okay then, here is my question " What was the answer to your question?"

The blonde replys " I don't know" and hands him 5 dollars.

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
I too often wonder if people are blong... :p
ggf was supposed to catch that... ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store