FS Bristlenose Plecos Longfin & Shortfin - Cleveland, OH - Shipping or Pick up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Pictures at last!

Pictures as promised.
1st pic to show how fat the little guys are
Long fin brown (you can see the white tips of tail & fin)
Short fin ones have the same little white tip...just less of it

Unfortunately, I didnt get very good pics of the albino ones because of the color against my sand tank. Sorry! They look just like mom and dad in my 1st set of pics. I realize I do not have very many short fin, most are long fin because both parents are long fin.

Once again, they should be ready to ship in 2 - 3 weeks, depending on where you live and how the weather goes. Heat pack is definitely recommended at this time!! Once it warms up though, probably around April / May, we could do without them.

3301820966_d9c1fe440b.jpg 3301820970_5997f1036e.jpg 3301820978_f7999a1894.jpg 3301820994_a8fa64abe9.jpg 3301820960_91db43f885.jpg

addicted2fish

" Can you come out to play ? "
Mar 19, 2008
PMED for a package of long fined albino plecos .

Malladawg

Registered Member
Nov 26, 2008
I'm interested in a pair or two of any combination of these:

Long Fin white tip Brown Bristlenose ($5.00 ea)
Long Fin Albino Bristlenose ($5.00 ea)

Please put me on the list, and pm me when they are ready to be shipped. Thank you!

Eric

armada

AC Members
Feb 22, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I'd like to have a male long finned albino Bristlenose, if you still have any. If not, I'm open to any. BNs are pretty rare around here, I can't find 'em anywhere.

-Amanda

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Thanks for everyone's interest! PM answered. I can't wait to start shipping these guys, they are all very very lucky to find good owners =)

BTW, these are not sexable at this age. I will not be able to pull male / female pairs at this stage. If you want a good chance of getting a pair, it is recommended that you purchase 4 - 5 at least to increase your chances. =)

Edj05

The Kraken
Nov 29, 2008
New Jersey
Already PMed you about a trio, but I would like to change that to a group of four- the long fin white tipped brown bristlenose... it is a good idea to wait for the weather to warm up a bit.

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
Got it. Thanks. I will PM again once they are ready to ship.

For everyone else, please post in this thread if you are interested in these beautiful babies. The only way for me to keep track is from this thread. I have been getting a lot of PMs, thanks for all your interest. However, when it is time to confirm order, I will go by this thread and it will be on first post, first serve basis! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store