FS Bristlenose Plecos Longfin & Shortfin - Cleveland, OH - Shipping or Pick up

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerkit

Spiral OUT
Oct 23, 2008
Memphis
www.myspace.com
Okay, depending on whats left I'll take a LF white tip brown, a short fin albino and when the blue eyes are ready I'll take one of those to. LMK as soon as you get any other ready too, as I love the rare plecs!!!!

2004jetta

AC Members
Jan 6, 2008
I'll take 3 albino normal fin. PM me with the shipping details when you have pics.

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
Do the brown white-tips (the ones with the white spots) stay small like a common bristlenose? Do their fins stay white with age?

If so, I want 1 brown white-tip longfin. If the white on their fins fades with age, I'll take an albino longfin. :)

Last edited:

meili.harrison

Love my plecos!
All PMs have been replied.

Answers : They brown ones are the same species as regular brown and albino bristlenose plecos, except they are longfin. They are the same species, just different coloring due to genetics.

The tips usually stay white, they just get a little faded. Meaning right now, they are nice and bright white, but when fully grown, they turn to an off white. The longfin ones will have more prominent white when fully grown because they have longer fins than the regular short fin. If you look at the short fins, they have a sliver of white on their tail too.

My brown bristlenoses do not have brown parents, they are spawns from longfin albino parents. Therefore, if you end up getting a male / female, you will have a good chance of getting a whole bunch of albino babies. =)

mroth_3

shrimp boat captain
Dec 24, 2008
Iowa
I will also take a couple of the longfin browns if you have them left. Just let me know when you are ready to ship.

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
Thanks for the quick response, meili!

I'd like to change my order to 1 albino longfin. If there are no albinos left, then I will take a brown longfin.

Thanks! :)

rsanz

The Peacock Gudgeon Guy
Aug 22, 2006
Maryland
Real Name
Rob
Camera Used
Sony
Ok, you know what? Last time I change my order, I swear.

I'd like 1 brown white-tip longfin. That's my FINAL order. Sorry for being annoying, lol. :)

Thanks!

Fuzyhamster

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
California
Any way you'd be holding on to some until you can sex them? lol I need a male albino bristlenose pleco. I've got a female already and unfortunently my male bristlenose got crushed by a rock after an earthquake. D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store