C.S.I.S. my foot !!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
So someone confides to you that they have a serious mental issue as a way of trying to explain their weird behavior over the past years... Why exactly do you feel the need to out this person publicly? What possible motivation could you have for doing such a fundamentally awful thing?

So that explains a whole bunch of the last 12 years with this guy. He will actually say things to my wife that he does not remember saying, he will do things that he denies. Yet, as a result of this whole affair of supposed csis garbage, my wife and I have more than a few times set this man up to converse in an observed environment with a witness or two present and badda boom badda bing out comes the say one thing then deny it later on. Except this time there are witness to what has been said.
So now that you know he's a paranoid schizophrenic, why is it that these issues are reacted to with more spite and suspicion than the understanding that most halfway decent people would have? Seriously man, I don't know how good of a relationship you have with the guy, but just throwing his business out there for the whole world to see, full well knowing that he has a lot of issues to deal with is just an awfully low thing to do. IMO, this is the sort of stuff that "should never see the light of day" so to speak. Again, I have to reiterate Cap's question. What do you have to gain from all this?

Last edited:

Ashes2ashes

Smash the owl!
May 4, 2010
Cola town SC
Real Name
Ash
So someone confides to you that they have a serious mental issue as a way of trying to explain their weird behavior over the past years... Why exactly do you feel the need to out this person publicly? What possible motivation could you have for doing such a fundamentally awful thing?

So now that you know he's a paranoid schizophrenic, why is it that these issues are reacted to with more spite and suspicion than the understanding that most halfway decent people would have? Seriously man, I don't know how good of a relationship you have with the guy, but just throwing his business out there for the whole world to see, full well knowing that he has a lot of issues to deal with is just an awfully low thing to do. IMO, this is the sort of stuff that "should never see the light of day" so to speak. Again, I have to reiterate Cap's question. What do you have to gain from all this?
I could not agree more that this is fundamentally wrong on so many levels. Also,

Dear James and Rachelle,
I realized after I sent the last e-mail that you didn't see me in the hospital last summer when I got really sick. The last two weeks I was in the

hospital my immune system was down and for some reason I became "paranoid schizophenic". Julie immediately noticed the change and so did my
friends.
I would just like to point out that this is medically impossible. Paranoid Schizophrenia is something you are born with and not even slightly related to the immune system. Someone who was very ill might become delusional because of systems in their body shutting down, but not a Schizophrenic. All that aside, I, like most others on here just wonder what you stand to gain on this, as I would never say it was ok to share someones private medical issues on the i-net for everyone to see. I cannot imagine having a "friend" who would do that to me, or why you would do it at all. Sorry, I just don't understand. :huh:

BioHazard

Here and There
Mar 15, 2009
PA
I could not agree more that this is fundamentally wrong on so many levels. Also,

I would just like to point out that this is medically impossible. Paranoid Schizophrenia is something you are born with and not even slightly related to the immune system. Someone who was very ill might become delusional because of systems in their body shutting down, but not a Schizophrenic. All that aside, I, like most others on here just wonder what you stand to gain on this, as I would never say it was ok to share someones private medical issues on the i-net for everyone to see. I cannot imagine having a "friend" who would do that to me, or why you would do it at all. Sorry, I just don't understand. :huh:
I got a cold one time and developed multiple personalities.
We got over the cold though!

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
lol @ bio.
If he was paranoid before, just imagine how he'd be now knowing you posted his name and email on the interwebs! :hitting::y220d::wall::eek::22_yikes::screwy::duh::hypnotized:

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
I broadly agree with this post. This is one of the most interesting threads on this site.

J Double R is a jabronie. My favorite part was when you owned him. Some fools just like to perform.
Can a mod please explain how jabronie slipped through the foul-language filter?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Because it isn't in the filter.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
I have a list of 2,345.7 of them

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
actually, there is no proven fact that "paranoid schizophrenia" is something you are born with. Paranoid Schizophrenia is something that "shows up" in a person when they are around their 20's of age.... sometimes sooner, sometimes later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store