C.S.I.S. my foot !!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
I saw the esoteric comment about the acronym in the marine section, so I had to come here to figure out what the inside deal was. I don't really know what to say about it, short of the fact that you did precisely what I would have. It's hilarious, creepy, maddening, and scary mixed all into one. Not even sure what to think about it, even.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
There are some details about this whole thing that I have to share just to let people know why this is not a light matter.

BEFORE I TYPE THIS MAY EVERYONE KNOW IN ADVANCE I AM NOT SHARING THIS TO SAY LOOK AT CHEF, I AM SHARING THIS SO THAT SOME DETAILS AS TO WHY THIS COULD OR COULD NOT BE SERIOUS.

I also have not shared details like this because ac is not the place I come to look for anything but a place to share my love of fish and passion for pets.

I have not worn those boots since I got back from my trip to the philippines, so how did this person know about my boots. They are to close a memory of my mother whos body I discovered in the basement suite of my house at that time. Which I also had to look over at that time to make sure corrective action could not be put to work so as to bring her back.

My mother taught me how to dance many forms of dancing and those boots have seen some fantastic shin ding times. Which is why when I came back from the philippines they were put up on a shelf and not to be worn again except for when the time came when it was right.

No one knows anything about this which is why this letter with its slight references to stuff gives air to caution on my part.

I was really quite the sight in the philippines, a black cowboy hat (which my mother also got for me), cowboy boots and a black leather biker jacket. It really made people look. Though I soon learned that the biker jacket was not something I wanted to wear in those temps, funny how it worked so good in canada in the late winter but was useless except for being my pillow as I slept on the floor in the hovel where we stayed.

I do know that we really upset a few people who controlled things over there by what we did but to hell with them!!!! How dare they rape and pillage their fellow country men.

The absolute funniest moment of the trip happened in bank.

We had to go from the country side to a big city center so that one of our contacts could set up a bank account for international transfer and wire in days to come. He explained that since he was a mountain tribe person they would treat him with a stigma when we went to the bank. Very strange to see this racism of caste system at work.

Sure enough when we were in the bank, his manner of dress drew snears from some of the bank people and the teller actually sort of laughed at him and said he needed a minimum of x before they would open an acct for him. You should have seen the look on her face when we pulled a roll from a shirt pocket and put it on the counter.

It was so poetic to see the grin that came on our mans face and the look I am ashamed on the tellers face. Let us say that we repeated this action more than a few times and were surrounded by 3 gaurds that were packin some nice gear. It was necessary to bring it in hard currency because of the cost that would have been wasted if we had wired it and lost that percent, or had it got lost in the post which had happened more than a few times.

One of my backdrop main motivators of starting a fish company is that I can export import into these countries and enable those whom said countries would hold down due to their lower economic state. I mean it only makes sense where do all these tropical fish, corals etc.... come from but the very countries I have interests in.

J double R

The Devil
Jan 13, 2007
Louisiana
Real Name
Jon
So if I read correctly, those who you have spoken to seeking guidance, have not given you any insight as to the true nature of this scenario?

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
One branch is very seriously interested in all of the materials involved.

Another branch had a strange response when I spoke with them.

A friend who has both canadian forces international service as un peacekeeper and some csis training was very interested in the letter when I showed it to him. His take on it was that someone is trying to set something up and that in no way should I send any personal items in that box.

A couple of other avenues have been chambered as it were and the hammer is cocked so if need be action can be played real fast.

The people with the strange response should be glad we are not playing poker because they have a tell. When I first contacted them, they took basic info and then placed me on hold for a bit and when they came back on the phone really had a demeanour as if they were tracking what was being said. Yet, pretty much that is common practice for such office.

It will be interesting to see what happens, if anything, in the next few weeks or months.

Though the letter I am going to be sending in that box will be truly funny. I will post a pic of it here after I write it. I will be sending it off either tonight or tomorrow.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Nice turtle there! Any idea of its type or place of origin? What if any background did the former jailkeep...er I mean "owner" give you, besides the alleged age of 7 years?

Looks to me like the Chinese variety based on the length of neck, although that has just 3 claws on the foot and it looks like yours might have more. The Florida type evidently runs smaller.

I love this board; it's always making me look up & learn new things. :)

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
So if I read correctly, those who you have spoken to seeking guidance, have not given you any insight as to the true nature of this scenario?

Jrr, here is a copy of the letter that will be going in the box as I mail it off today.

For the sake of trail, I composed it as an email to myself for record.:dance2:

csis response letter‏
james scott (allsoupedup@live.ca) Sent:March 12, 2010 11:50:09 AMTo: allsoupedup@live.ca
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}Dear Agent 37

First, may I say thank you so very much for the 2 $100 dollar bills you included in your letter's to my father in law and me, as they enabled me to purchase a very nice pet for my daughter who has always wanted one. A SOFT SHELL TURTLE for that I am thankful.

Now, down to the heart of the matter. You have a very inside knowledge of a couple of things that I can see from reading the speak between the lines of your letter. Which show me that you have for some time be keeping tabs. Did you think that I am unaware of what a tail looks like? Actually I keep a lot of pets with tails, so I know what a tail looks like. Heck, even my daughters new pet has a tail. Many pets, many kinds of tails all the same just a tail.

In the time you have been at it I would have hoped that you would come to understand that I am not a "BOB'S YOUR UNCLE" man. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob%27s_your_uncle

I am not an individual that does well when presented with veiled threat such as I see in your letter. The only veil that I do well with is the one that my wife wore on our wedding day.

Have care agent 37, you should realize that I am not a man without devices. Do you really wish to go there! As it is in this present state of affairs it is indeed not who you are but who you know, IS IT NOT??????

Are you so foolish as to think that I am so lacking in forethought to present you with an item such as my boots? I am not quite the fool as my father in law, who saddly would not listen to me when I told him not to send his shoes in that box.

There is also the cryptic nature of how you are going about things. If indeed you were a egyptian embalmist I would say such cryptic approach would work well for you! Not so in this case I am not in a stage where I shall soon be mummified so keep this game to yourself, for this is not how a person who works for C.S.I.S.

I really think there is a great 1960's science tv show that you would love and here is the link. I really think you would love it because your approach seems almost from the show.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_Six_(The_Prisoner)

If it was your intent to be off the books with this, you have failed. I love books, my home library would plainly show this.

If you think that I am intimidated THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! Oh I may have some concern about this, but, I am not intimidated. Actually the truth of the matter is this, I am urged to action.

With this I will respectfully leave off, yet trust me in this one thing. This issue is very much not off the books anymore.

Should you truly wish to contact me after your investigation I would suggest you do so in a above board manner with proper representation, for it is of interest to see how things like this can very often do come back to roost with a person such as yourself.

Sincerely,

Mr. James Scott

:nutkick:

Last edited:

Jstdv8

AC Members
Feb 22, 2010
why would they CAPs the part aboutnot adding your address to the outside or inside of the box when the return bos allready has your address on the outside of it?
That doesnt make sense.
As for threats between the lines, maybe it sust me but I don't really see them, unless its the part about knowing your address and we don't want to see your family get hurt.

I thought Canada was a great place as I have traveled throught there many times, but you make it sound like a 3rd world country with no law and controled by mobsters or something.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
My address is not on the box a po box address that has nothing to do with me is.

The part about my family not getting hurt is what I am referring to.

Csis is a very bad organization full of inuendo and fear mongering and they are responsible for many unlawful detainments all you have to do is search out and you will find many things that have dirt on them. Thank God for the internet!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
Ok so I honestly thought there was no way I was going to be updating this thread but here goes.

I try to maintain my vehicles in good form. If something goes or starts to show issue off to my uncles garage they go(Johson's Service http://superpages.ca/listings.jsp?STYPE=S&PG=L&R=N&N=johnson's%20service%20&T=Regina&S=SK&rtd=yp3.superpages.ca). My 1985 chevy suburban was there getting some electrical work done about a week and a half ago. In the past 2 months I have had them have it in the shop 2 times to beef up this used vehicle I bought for my wife and kids to drive. Nice solid truck. They made mention that the brakes were making a bit of noise nothing much past that, if the brakes were set for total failure I am sure my uncle would have caught it as he is a top notch mechanic.

Well this last wed, they begin to give a slight grind like when the calipers are beginning to wear. On thurs day the grind is now accompanied by a pull to the left when you go to stop and by friday it is a very serious pull to the left. So I told my wife to make arrangements for us to drop it with our brake guy. We get an appointment for first thing this morning. Now since it was friday, I decided we would do a family trip to the lfs so I can pick up some supplies for the fish auction on sunday. As I am driving to the lfs the brakes completely let go and lost all function except for when they are seriously put petal to the floor and even then if any speed was behind the vehicle no way my wife would have been able to stop.

So we park it for the weekend and this morning I took the truck to the midas shop someone we know owns it. The phone rings 2 hours later and he asks me how much we love this truck. He tells me that ALL 4 WHEELS brakes are totally gone and a brake cable is also gone which accounts for the total loss of all power, all the fluid is gone from the power brakes. So the total damage to put the brake system together is $2300 and that is an conservative estimate. I have never in my history of owning vehicles ever had all 4 wheels go totally gone in that short a time, especially when it was driving very well a little over a month and half ago, and I have never had brakes go from slight grind to total wear down in less than 2 weeks.

Today some time between 230pm and 5 pm this note was put in our mailbox. My wife and kids did not enter the premises except for going into the front porch because my kids felt the need to bring me my boots lol.

front -beginning at the back of my house, 2 chinese people entered my house by the back door with a tool kit wearing yellow overall and wearing breathing masks. They were in a big van.

back-I am wanted by the police so I did not call them & combinations of what the liscence plate was on the van 278 tnt or 698 tmi

We have a couple of first nations neighbours who live in the affordable housing that would possibly be the people to have written this.

Well suffice it to say I shut my restaurant early and now have the next stage of this put in place.

they did a sweep of my house and took the box, 1st note and 2nd note. I decided that I was not going to mail that letter off in the box as I had really written this whole thing off as a joke, and did not want to give who ever would receive my email copy of it that I sent to my self the satisfaction of any actual reply.

Tomorrow, I will be speaking with my brake guy to get his opinion on whether or not it was due to normal failure or if some tinkering was done.

The officers have opened a file and are going to pursue with getting the information on who actually holds the pobox return address here in regina.

The one officer thinks it is someone trying to yank my chain, or my ex business partner playing head games. If it is either of these they will certainly regret it because the authorities do not appreciate their time being wasted.

There were indeed heavy tire tracks in the snow in front of my house that would come from a 1 tonne plus vehicle and not a 3/4 tonne suburban such as we have 2 that we drive and the tread does not match our vehicles.

They will also be running the possible plates that can be made from what was put on that note. And they will be getting back to me tomorrow. I am most interested in what they come up with in regards to the box and the plate number. If that plate number comes back with a match to a rental 1 tonne van I am going to take some measures.

Again I have posted this just to keep it out in the public eye. Except this time I do not think it is such a joke especially considering the total failure my wife's vehicle experienced.

I also have a very fine security company http://www.electriceyes.com/ who has ex law enforcement as it's employees to come sweep my house tomorrow and to install some covert equipment which will broadcast wireless to a remote computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store