C.S.I.S. my foot !!!!!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
ok, good results on the suburban it is a lemon not a death vehicle ahahhahah. Personally have never seen a vehicle with brakes this messed as well as some of the steering components

Just like the registered letter in an earlier post was just a letter from my insurance company, the truck is not suspect.

Here is the inspection sheet.

It is good that I had already put in mind rebuilding this truck for my son for his 16 bday. Gonna park this and do the work myself as 60% of the above quote is labour.

Trying not to be to suspect about things in this matter but best safe than sorry, and the timing of the brakes messing seemed suspect.

But there we go, just simple wear an tear.

Now to wait to see what they come up with for the pobox and plate.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
the brakes issue is going to be hard to prove, I agree with the guys here. The cable could have been removed prior to you owning the vehicle... as far as the brakes going at the same time, happened to my 76 camaro... so it's not impossible. I have lost brakes while driving before so I know it is a terrifying experience but that has also taught me that when I hear them begin to make noise, I bring the vehicle in for brake repair.... I don't wait until I feel the grinding.

as far as the note, you should check in with your "first nations neighbours who live in the affordable housing" (which has nothing to do with anything) and be sure they did in fact write that note and if so, report that to the cops as well.... since this is your place of residence that has been violated, have you already spoken with them? How come they showed up to your house with gear on but weren't able to get your boots from the front porch....

for the record, this story is intriguing me.... but like the one officer, I think someone is trying to yank your chain... if the point is to make you go nuts and look crazy, it seems to be working but I hope whoever it is gets caught. If it is your ex-partner, he has already succeeded at having you close the restaurant early...

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
Pretty much I am more finding it a good laugh or being serious about it but best safe than sorry.

With what the cops have for info they will be able to find out what they need to know and I need not do to much if anything from here on in.

I would think my dogs who get a bit uptight if complete strangers walk through the house would have been going nuts, and if the idea was to not leave any trace, hurting the dogs would be a bad idea.

stratusfearrr

AC Members
Feb 25, 2009
^^ i was wondering the same thing.

And man that is wierd!

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
Why not phone Larry the owner of the minute muffler shop at 306-525-5668 or drop by their shop located at 1200 Albert Street, Regina, Sk. and ask them about it.

I suppose it might have something to do with me taking a bit of their time and then deciding that I was not going to repair the vehicle but needed a copy of the inspection sheet that said whether or not it was normal or unusual wear to give to the detectives.

I can imagine a mechanic being less than impressed, why not phone them and find out if the size of their writing seems weird.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
Well I decided that I would take this matter and post it up on my face book profile since I could not think of a more public way of doing this since that is my only reason to post this is to make a public recording of it . My name on face book is simply James Scott and I just posted it on my wall.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1296717683

Depending on what the police find out about the po box return address or the possible plate combinations I will update. If nothing else comes of it MEH.

Last edited:

sushiray

AC Members
Jan 14, 2009
new windsor, ny
sounds like a basis for a book or screen play!

hope its just a prank. be safe be alert be aware. shoot 1st ask Q?'s later.

chefjamesscott

beware the house tiger
May 28, 2008
I concur sushi, I really hope it is a joke

Though if you hear the sound of a distant thunder it is best not to be so foolish as to forgoe prepartions. The storm may pass or it may not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store