Chameleons and Turtles and Snakes, oh my!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LuciferSam

AC Members
Jun 4, 2009
those are some really cool animals!

Chris Anderson

Reptile Keeper
Apr 1, 2009
Tampa, FL, USA
www.chameleonnews.com
Alright, here's an update for everyone.

My Wolkberg Dwarf Chameleon (Bradypodion transvaalense) project has been going well. I had 19 babies born and, knock on wood, all are doing well so far:

I've also started working with Natal Midlands Dwarf Chameleons (Bradypodion thamnobates):

My Cameroon Mountain Two-horned Chameleons (Trioceros montium) are breeding nicely and the babies photoed before did very well and are now all at new homes:

My High-casqued Chameleon (Trioceros hoehnelii) are also doing well. I have a second gravid female and the babies photoed before are almost all gone:

A new project I have going is with Ukinga Hornless Chameleons (Trioceros incornutus). Here is a male:

My pair of Usambara Soft-horned Chameleons (Kinyongia tenuis) have settled in nicely:

I've added a second Indian Spotted Pond Turtle (Geoclemys hamiltonii):

And finally, my Boelen's Python (Morelia boeleni) is growing well:

Enjoy!

Chris

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
the 6th picture is adorable

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Wow, thanks for the update Chris! You have quite an amazing collection going. I really like those G. hamiltonii. Good luck with all your projects and keep us updated.

bluekrissyspike

bwa-hahahahaha!!!!!
Mar 24, 2007
that was really interesting. thank you for sharing that with us. i've never so many types of chameleons before.

lindsey crashed

fish nerd.
Oct 21, 2007
ATX
omgosh, you have a boelen's?? how/where did you get him?
that's so awesome!! don't see those guys often, but they are soo neat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store