CO2 Injection Kit

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
I've been thinking of getting that system you've made up my mind! I wonder if I need 2 for a 40G? What size is your tank? It looks so green! Great job!

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Baggage how did your plants go using this system you getting good effect? Mines are doing great....

Edinburgh in June not sure yet LOL will let you know, you planning to visit....

Bk718

No Monkey Business
Nov 29, 2007
Brooklyn, NY
lizz you can just get one, and make the 2nd canister as a diy type of bottle, use a 2 way connector to join the 2 bottles and no need to spend another $26.

Heres the amount to use thats inside the packets
Stabilizer: 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Activator: 1/8 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
Sugar: 1/2 cup sugar

and for the diy if you use a 2L bottle then it would be
1.5-2 cups of sugar
1/4-1/2 teaspoons of yeast
1 teaspoon of baking soda
5-6 cups of water (warm)

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Mine is 40 UK gallon which is slightly more US gallons around 48 .... Yep makes the plants greener no doubt.... Looking really lush and a fairly inexpensive method to achieve a pretty good result...

If i think i need more I will make my own canister using a kids drinking flask run another tube with a T valve at first to try out.....

Friend of mine is running his like that and works a treat.... But right now I am getting a brilliant result.....

I did wonder for a while as to whether I should try the CO2 route and now I'm glad I did ....

baggage

baggage
Feb 28, 2008
calgary ab. canada
plants are doing great and yes have wedding to attend its hard being a scot that grew up in canada looking forward to the visit havent been there in a long time

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Oh fab.... scottish weddings are just so much fun.... loadsa kilties normally and much fun had by all LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store