CO2 Injection Kit

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
LOL.... It is called Blue Moon Actinic.... Actually meant for SW tanks but I thought it looked rather cool..... It is 25w reflector 10000k

Looks pretty neat at night love it and so do the Elephant Noses....

carlyleigh

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Anyone else use this type of CO2 kit... would be interesting to see what sorta long term results are achieved...

Also any negative issues identified...

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
lizz you can just get one, and make the 2nd canister as a diy type of bottle, use a 2 way connector to join the 2 bottles and no need to spend another $26.

Heres the amount to use thats inside the packets
Stabilizer: 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Activator: 1/8 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
Sugar: 1/2 cup sugar

and for the diy if you use a 2L bottle then it would be
1.5-2 cups of sugar
1/4-1/2 teaspoons of yeast
1 teaspoon of baking soda
5-6 cups of water (warm)
wow this is just what I needed thanks, Great instructions that even I can follow! I can't thank you enough!:headbang2:

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Looks pretty neat at night love it and so do the Elephant Noses....
You have elephant noses how many? I love them but seem hard to keep whats your secret?

lizziotti

AC Members
Jan 12, 2007
New York
Np, watch your ph with co2 injection.. NY water is very soft so your ph will drop fast.

Oh really now I'm worried I wonder if I shouldn't do it then I'd hate for anything to happen to my fish. What if I just use the canister then without adding another bottle would that keep it under control, I'm not quite sure how this works yet!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store