Corydora in trouble

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cptkd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2008
Oh - IT IS a 10 gallon tank!
And yes, I probably COULD hang both of them on there, but then I'd have issues with the heater, the bubble air line hose, and the tank lid would never fit back on there properly - Some of my little guys really enjoy "jumping" and the last thing I need to contend with now, is chasing them all over the floor from the area in where they're located in....

On the other hand, and in the good news department, I've got my ammonia levels back down to an acceptable level, we're almost back to "0", and everything seems to be running fine - Don't want to jinx myself here, but I'm working at correcting things, and so far, so good...

cptkd

AC Members
Nov 4, 2008
Let's hope that I'll be able to keep that magic touch, and keep things under control from here on...

Again, I am SOOOOO grateful for everyones input, suggestions and advice! :`)

murraycod

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
Nthn Victoria, Australia
LOL Wow! What a great team effort! Well done cptkd. Remember, when you're feeling selfconscious about asking questions, there are (many) others following the thread who are going through the same ordeal!
Cheers
Greg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store