Crab caught!!! Id please !! Pic of the lil guy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Here he is I dont know if hes the only one but I think he is anyways!!

I know there with my video camera spent all the money on the tank lol
Have a video but it wont let me post it ;(

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Ill try gimmie 2 secs hes in a pail on the counter.

From saltwater he is aqua

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Agree with cancrid from the shape. Thought it might be a grapsis but the legs don't really look long enough. Coral munchers. To the sump with that guy!

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Hey greech whats the odds of having more than one ?

I have no sump either :( so to the freezer he goes I think thats the most humane right?

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Hey greech whats the odds of having more than one or two of em?

I have no sump either :( so to the freezer he goes I think thats the most humane right?
No don't freeze him. Just keep him in a tupperware container with some tiny holes in it and sit it on your sand with a little rock on top. Take him to your LFS when you go next. Or you can keep him in the bucket as long as you can keep it somewhat warm. You might get some credit for him.

It possible you have more than one but that would be pretty good odds out of what 30ish lbs of rock?

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
I agree ^^. I don't like to kill things, even if they are troublemakers. They are just doing what they are supposed to do.

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
I havent put in the sand because Im full of these hitchhikers :( You think that means those other ones I have are bad to? Is there more than one usually crab?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store