Crab caught!!! Id please !! Pic of the lil guy

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
K I will add the sand tonight Just hate the way my rock looks lol. The rock I got is full of purple and green coraline so far

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Im in canada no wild here lots of freezeing cold snow though haha
I should buy em some iceskates drop of em off at the rink!!

Amphiprion

Contain the Excitement...
Feb 14, 2007
Mobile, Alabama
Real Name
Andrew
oh really? well dont kill it, go to your local pet store and ask to give it to them or release it into the wild
Never, ever release aquarium specimens into the wild, unless your tank is based on local wildlife and uses all native organisms. This is not something I'd recommend at all. It can be ecologically destructive.

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
No worries where Im from the only thing we got is lakes and there frozen solid for the next little while haha

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Okay sweet thanks amph gf wants to keep em in like a a goldfish bowl. But then I would need to get him a heater and I already spent enough lol

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Just hate the way my rock looks lol. The rock I got is full of purple and green coraline so far
Umm, those two statements don't quite fit :) Most reefers think that brown/white rock is unattractive and can't wait to get purple coraline let alone green.

kahlua

AC Members
Feb 11, 2010
Yeah that came across the wrong way. I ment the way I scaped it looks terrible lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store