Did you know....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lady G

It's a mafia thing, nothing personl
Oct 6, 2005
WI
gingersassatelli.bodybyvi.com

irishspy

There is a stargate in my aquarium.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
here's a ton..didn't read them all..some are probably not true

• Jimmy Carter once reported a UFO in Georgia.

Yes.

True, and the very beginning of our (outrageous) gas prices.

________

Plecosterone

We don't need no stinking badges!
Jan 25, 2007
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
home.cogeco.ca
Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England, but only in tropical fish stores. (makes no sense, but I like it)

The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 yrs old. Its name was Fred.
Around 200 people die watching football games every year.
Crocodiles kill more people in the jungle than any other animal.
Nearly half of American population never read books.
According to one poll, nearly 3/4 of all American women wear a bra that is the wrong size.
M&M's were introduced in 1940 for U.S. soldiers, so their hands wouldn't be sticky.
The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.

125gJoe

2009 VMAX
Jul 6, 2002
Topless ??

________

* Mars is the seventh largest planet in the Solar System.
* Known as the Red Planet, Mars is characterized by its red, dusty landscape.
* In observation of Mars seasonal changes and river channels on the surface, many scientists hoped for a possibility of Martian life. They speculated that the composition of Mars' was similar enough to Earth to support life. However, the atmosphere on Mars is very different than Earth's, with only small amounts of life supporting oxygen and water.
* The atmosphere on Mars is very thin, composed mainly of carbon dioxide(95%), nitrogen(2.7%), and argon(1.6%), with traces of oxygen and water.
* Mars has polar ice caps, composed of solid carbon dioxide, that advance and retreat with the changing seasons.
* Temperatures on Mars vary from a maximum of 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to minimum -100 degrees C (-148 degrees F).
* The terrain on Mars is complex and varied, with deep canyons, mountains, volcanoes, and craters. Olympus Mons, the largest mountain in the Solar System, stands on Mars with an altitude of 24 km (78,000 feet) with a base that is 600 km across. Valles Marineris is a system of canyons that stretch out over the surface of Mars for nearly 2,500 miles (4000 km). The canyons can get up to 200 km wide and 6 km deep in some areas.
* Erosion and river channels on the surface of Mars revealed that there was once large amounts of water on the planet. There were river systems and possibly lakes and oceans on the planet over 4 billion years ago. This evidence has lead scientists to believe that Mars at one time may have supported life billions of years ago.
* Mars was first visited by the Mariner 4, in 1965, which transmited 22 pictures of the Martian surface back to Earth. The pictures revealed that there was no water or life on the cold surface, shattering hopes to find life on Mars. There has been no proof to date that there was ever life on Mars.
* Mars has two small satellites named Phobos and Deimos.
* Mars is the god of war in Roman mythology.

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
This one was disproved... but of a long list like that there must be a few wrong

In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first.
It's the convention, but they don't always do it

I got about halfway down the list, some of those are weird

Madcrawdad

The ONLY AC Mafia
Dec 29, 2006
Chicagoland
The tune for the "A-B-C" song is the same as "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."
and Bah Bah Black Sheep

I like to mess with the kids and nieces/nephews by singing

A-B-C-D-E-F-G
Yes-sir, Yes-sir, three bags full
Up above the world so high
W-X-Y and Z
Bah bah black sheep have you any wool
How I wonder what you are...

Computerman

AC Members
Nov 1, 2007
Roo's

I can tell you first hand there aint 40 million Kanagroo's in australia, 5 mill maybe.

Driving from cost to coast you'd be lucky to see 10 as road kill!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store