Did you know....

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

clown-lover

AC Members
May 26, 2007
Fargo, ND
The tune for the "A-B-C" song is the same as "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."

Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.

The names of the continents all end with the same letter with which
they start.
what about North America or South America (this is the 7 continent model).. If you base it off of the 6 continent model (taught in Russia and Asia) then it would be correct because the north and south would be removed.

nickmcmechan

Proudly Scottish
Feb 25, 2007
Edinburgh, Scotland
In Scotland, if someone comes to your house and asks to use your toilet, then by law you must let them do so...

There is no Trespassing law in Scotland...

The Romans built Hadrian's Wall in North England, not to keep the English in, but to keep the Barbarians (Scots) out

The descendant of Robert The Bruce (last King of Scotland) is an Operatic Singer, alive and well today

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Oh, here's two:

If you walk into a Hungry Jack's (Burger King) in Melbourne and ask for two-for-one Whoppers they have to give you two for the price of one.

I'm not so sure about this one but apparently if you walk into Macdonald's and say that you haven't eaten in three days they have to give you a free cheesburger

kj5kb

KEEPER OF CATS, FISH AND CATFISHES
Mar 1, 2007
Spring Hill Kansas SW of Kansas City
Real Name
Don
Oh, here's two:

If you walk into a Hungry Jack's (Burger King) in Melbourne and ask for two-for-one Whoppers they have to give you two for the price of one.

I'm not so sure about this one but apparently if you walk into Macdonald's and say that you haven't eaten in three days they have to give you a free cheesburger

MacDonald's???

ahh.there's my useless trivia item for today...

Many Brits and Australians call McDonald's "MacDonalds"

Why, I don't know...

I've tried to explain this to several Brits and many look at me like I'm an idiot. "It's MAC Donalds!" umm noo... it's not...and neither are the ads I've seen in the UK...

...not that it matters... :)

Fungi

Knock-Out Stuff
May 6, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
No... it doesn't really
I haven't eaten there in eight years and still going strong

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store