Do you have a big tank?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Nepherael

AC Members
May 11, 2012
Warsaw, IN
Real Name
Brandon
Man you guys and gals have some big tanks. I have to figure out how big my neighbors tank is. Saltwater is cool and all, but it is SO expensive for all of the stuff compared to freshwater.
It sure is. I can honestly say that my 125g could end up as a FW tank of the investment is too great but I've started selling all kinds of stuff on eBay to try and fund it. One guy on MFK said he had some stuff to get rid of and would msg me a list and I'm hoping someone on here will see my sig and have something to get rid of. The biggest investments for me since I'm gonna DIY my fuge/sump is the RO/DI, protein skimmer, and lighting (lighting is like $550+ just for the fixture!!!) and that's not even getting into the price of sand and rock for it o_O

Lol it's fun just thinking about it and thinking about what I might put in it though

Ptrick125

Learning a lot everyday
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown(Near Austin) ,Texas
www.patrick.international
Real Name
Patrick
It sure is. I can honestly say that my 125g could end up as a FW tank of the investment is too great but I've started selling all kinds of stuff on eBay to try and fund it. One guy on MFK said he had some stuff to get rid of and would msg me a list and I'm hoping someone on here will see my sig and have something to get rid of. The biggest investments for me since I'm gonna DIY my fuge/sump is the RO/DI, protein skimmer, and lighting (lighting is like $550+ just for the fixture!!!) and that's not even getting into the price of sand and rock for it o_O

Lol it's fun just thinking about it and thinking about what I might put in it though
That rock is going to cost close to a thousand bucks, if you buy it all live (the LFS I go to is EXPENSIVE)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pacu mom

AC Members
Oct 30, 2006
I've seen various projects that people have started on large tanks recently and wondered what some of the biggest tanks on AC are. So if you think you have a large tank, please post the capacity and dimensions!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Our 300 gallon tank is too small for our pacu. We are upgrading to a large system.

Sump tank is 72" x 36" x 36"

Main tank is 15' x 4' x 4'

Unikorn

AC Members
Feb 9, 2012
seattle,wa
Wow that is totally awesome!

Sent from my MB860 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Slappy*McFish

Global Moderator
Staff member
Feb 18, 2002
Raleigh, NC
Now that's a big tank. Still laughing at your measly little 'sump'. :D

FISHSHROD

FI double SH ROD
Aug 18, 2005
Pompano Beach,Fl.
Real Name
Mark
Our 300 gallon tank is too small for our pacu. We are upgrading to a large system.

Sump tank is 72" x 36" x 36"

Main tank is 15' x 4' x 4'
We want more pics Mam !

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store