dying/dead comet

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

stressgoddess1

AC Members
Mar 11, 2009
i was very excited when i woke up this morning and he was playing in the bubbles from his otorcycle. i think he is back to 100%, or at least very close! he is eating like a pig and back to his hobbies of chasing bubbles and his tail. i will have the 40 up and running for him soon, just need to test that the table i am sitting it on will hold the weight and then he is officially moving! I will keep you guys updated on the move.
also, at dixie, i only have female platies, no guppies, and so far all of the fry i have released into the 29 are also female so i am safe for now

jenazen69

AC Members
Jun 19, 2004
buffalo, NY
msn.com
I am glad to here your goldfish is rebounding. I am also glad to hear you are making great strides in re-homing him to bigger digs. Even though it has most likely suffered some stunting, you may find that with good care it will begin to grow again, and in this way it may extend it's shortened life span a bit. I hope it is happy in the new home, and continues to show improvements in health. I know you will figure out how to keep it as healthy as you can, and give good care to any future goldfish you may add, armed with the knowledge you have now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store