EYES finally open !

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

WoodRight

New 75 gal not set up yet.
Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
Well I have posted pictures of most of them on my thread but I have seen all the ones you have. have you seen any of these? I have a ton of these.

Clean up crew.jpg Clean up crew 017.jpg Clean up crew 030.jpg Live Rock 1.jpg Live Rock 1 001.jpg Live Rock 1 004.jpg Live Rock and Live sand 041.jpg

WoodRight

Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
I think the second picture is what you saw and they are good. They are bristle worms.

Blossom112

AC Members
Feb 25, 2008
Toronto
OH OH OMG i just saw a snail i think lol
was ugly and sooo slow and it was on the new rock , i noticed it because it was on the dead white coral lol

Think im gone crazy ..............
woundering if i can secretly make the tank nighttime during the day lmao
grab the black comforter throw it over the tank and get under there with my M/glass and wind up flash light that hubby needs to be shot for buying have to wind it up all the time lol

Last edited:

WoodRight

Jan 18, 2008
Watertown,CT
Thank you have you seen any of them?

jayghmi

Senior Member Wannabe
Feb 3, 2007
Western Michigan
My next tank will only be rock and corals for six months. The critters keep coming, but I did notice a drastic decline when the eating machines were introduced. I had so many pods my tank looked like an ant farm.

Grins

Girl Reefer...we do exist
May 1, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Now, when you get to be like me, have a live streaming webcam on your fish tank so you can watch it while your at work.. then you know your life is over. ;)
Lol, there is a local guy that has 3 webcams, 1 on the display and 2 in the fishroom, and he can operate the view by remote. Now THAT is an addict..especially considering he works from home and the tank is in his office.

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store