fighting bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
dont buy anymore fish from that person bcuz buying from them pretty much supports the cruelty. leave some bad rep everywhere you can to hopefully disuade others from buying there and supporting animal cruelty

kayla25690

AC Members
Oct 25, 2008
west virginia
thats so sad... my husband tried to get me to fight my betta with the 1 i just bought yesterday... i told him he was a sick freak.... and if i ever caught him alone in my bedroom with my fish i would throw him in the ocean with some sharks....rofl

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
dang! charged him up! did he sleep on the couch that night?????

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
you all do realize that many of the fish we keep are table fare for a lot of people.

:eek3:

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
thats bcuz some peoples have no soul.

Star_Rider

AC Moderators
Dec 21, 2005
Spanaway, Wa.
Real Name
Ed
or they're hungry

DopeDMF

Banned
Jan 14, 2009
I really dont see what the problem is with fighting ANY fish, especially "Chinese Fighting Fish" Fish do not feel pain.

DopeDMF

Banned
Jan 14, 2009
There are alot of studies on it some of which vary but the only proven pain reception in fish is if they have a fully developed cereberal cortex, That bettas do not because they are in the ongoing process of evolution just like you and I; however we are the top of the food chain for a reason and are way more complex organisms than fish. Dont get me wrong i love fish (not Mollies) , but all im saying is there is nothing wrong with the fighting of betas, or mollies. I dont know about every single other species so i will revoke "ANY fish" my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store