fighting bettas

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonmoon

Gotta love those cories...
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis
haha yeah probably
unfortunately, thats usually how they all end

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
No one really changes the others opinions, they just start yelling at each other. Waste of time

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
Oh yeah! Love an orange mustache. It's the most attractive thing in the world. How do you feel about artificial grape flavoring? How do you feel about Frankenfood?

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
orange crush is the best bcuz the orange mustache burns when your drinking it.

kevhodge

AC Members
Feb 9, 2005
leicester UK
i love bettas! as i only have the one tank i can only have one at a time. they are also called 'siamese fighting fish' for a reason, they fight! how can you own or breed such a wonderful looking fish and let it beat the bejeasus out of another fish for sport?

Last edited:

Lupin

Registered Member
Sep 21, 2006
Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Informati
thegab.org
Real Name
Paul
Guys, I appreciate you keeping a mature discussion so far without resorting to word wars as had previously happened before but we have to admit things like this go into an endless debate eventually and will happen time and again so I think let's just let this go before we really waste more time debating facts and opinions.:lipssealedsmilie: Thanks for contributing your time to shell out your thoughts.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store