Finally got my tattoo (metallica, pics inside)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Liz

AC Members
Mar 25, 2005
I haven't got any tats (underage and nonconsenting parents) but I have a design I like. It's of a tree with roots and all, that forms the silhouette of a skull, it's hard to explain.
I want to get one of Tolkien's dragon drawings on my wrist, also.

Last edited:

mykidsmylife

Princess of Peons
Aug 26, 2005
Indiana, U.S.A.
Marn said:
MyKids... OMG i cant beleive he divorced her over a Tatt .. wow .. Marn
Well, He didn't divorce her over the tattoo...she got the tattoo when SHE was ready for the divorce and used it to drive the point home. It was a good thing for her (he was very abusive)

I have been wanting one for YEARS but could never decide what to get until recently, and now I can't find a design I like. It would be very small. I would love to have a dragonfly on my leg, just can't find one I like. I tried doing a websearch of dragonfly designs, but ended up with spyware! LOL.

I guess I should just sketch one out and make good use of all the art classes thru my life.

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
well good she left him .. no one deserves to be abused .. i let my X after 14yrs .. just packed up and left ..of course while he was not at the house .. cause he wanted my dog Diesel.. no way now how was he getting him..i got out of the house about a hour before he come around .. so good timeing .. and if i can leave after 14 yrs then anyone can ;)

Sub ill post in a few .. gonna have to get hubby to do the one on the back..lol.. i can do blind shooting with the camera but i aint that talented.lol..
and he is watching Football right now ..
so in a few ..

Marn

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
ok Sub here is mine and hubbys .. dont forget mine are between 20 and 22 yrs old .. wow that makes me feel old .. :mad: lol..

Pegasus ... on my back shoulder

My Daughters name ..on my chest... got it done when she was 6 weeks old and she is 22 yrs old now ..

and the blue bird.. got it done when i was pregnant..

also had to show ya my husbands tatts.. i really like them..

figure this one out .. it is on his upper arm..

and the one on his back..

Marn

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks .. hubby really liked that one .. it was unique .. and i dont think to many ppl out there have it .. it did come from a tatt magazine .. i really liked as it took many ppl to figure out what it was .. it's of a lady being hung by her hands by chains with blood dripping down her chest .. ill have to dig out the pic of the tatt i want on my leg .. it is sooo kool ..

Marn

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Marn, I think the drawing of the dog is great and an excellent piece to bring in to the artist to see if it can be done. The shop I go to has a bunch of book albums of all the work that they can do. The do let you bring in your own artwork as well..... I say go for it, girl! ;)

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
oh i will do that .. it is just that i live in a small town and not to many tattoo artist around . if any .. i would have to go to Pendleton or Boise if i cant fins one around here .. but that is the pic i want of him and i will get it on my back .. then the next step is the money ...lol.. i know it is gonna cost a lil bit ..

Marn

Emg

AC Members
Jan 16, 2005
Northeast Connecticut
emgstanks.blogspot.com
Jeesh...I don't think I would want to know a guy who hangs ladies on his arms with blood dripping down their chests....

Though...haha....um... I'm quite sure your fella is tops Marn...
....REALLY !!!

PS...you wouldn't hit a gal with glasses on would you ??

... :D

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store