Finally got my tattoo (metallica, pics inside)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
LMAO .. Emg .. he is the sweetest, most loveable,careing and great father of a guy i have ever met .. ummm he is just a lil diff .. well likes to be different ..lol.. and oh not to mention he is 9 years younger then me .. :D ..
and I love him to death ..

Marn

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Marn, your post is so nice. :) Made me smile when I read it.

Well here's my husband's new tattoo. He got it on Saturday.

Sorry about the glare. He wouldn't let me take the pic until he put the ointment on it.

:)

Lila

ashdavid

In Search Of Better Water Quality
Mar 27, 2005
Japan
Nice tat Sublime! Now all you have to do is beef up the arm thart goes with it. :sim: Just kidding, I really like those kind of designs. :cool: I always wanted a tat, but now I live here in Japan I can't get one, and that really sucks. :mad2:

Corax

Temporarily risen from the dead..
Nov 14, 2001
Cool tat, but IMHO Metallica is no longer worthy of such glorification.. Back in the day....... sure, but not today's ghost of what they once were. But I digress on that topic..

FYI, I think Kerry King has the ultimate look for a metal fan/musician..

No logos, nothing to "date" his tats, just raw and tribal. Plus he mathes his guitar!

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
hey Lila .. thanks .. he is a sweetie ..
like your hubbys Tatt .. ive never seen one like that .. cool ..
i hate it when there is a big glare in the pic .. one trick i just learned with closer pics is use like a piece of plastic cut from a milk jug and hold it in front of the flash and it helps difusse the flash .. it tones it down and you dont get to much of a glare .. but you still get the flash..

Marn

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
Thanks Marn. It was a design on a shirt he bought while we were at the National's Bowling Tourn in Louisanna. He really wanted to get something with bowling, so I said, "Hey, how about that picture on your t-shirt. That's cool!"

So he did. :)

Owens187

AC Members
Oct 22, 2005
California
heres some of my work for yall....the first one is on my leg, ill show more of mine if yall want.....the rest are ones ive done for $$$..ive been tattooing for about ten years now, and lol sublime...i guarantee it wont be your last!!!!

irish011.jpg Koisleeve.jpg namegoeshere.jpg daniellesbfly.jpg iddybiddyteddy.jpg

Last edited:

Lila

Boston!
Oct 9, 2002
MI, USA
That's some nice work, Owen. That butterfly is beautiful!

I know what I'm getting for my next tat. Now I just need to think of when to get it done!

;)

Lila

Leopardess

Everything's eventual.
Aug 13, 2003
New Hampshire Seacoast Area
Visit site
Owen, that koi is pretty cool - especially for someone fishy!

I am going to try to get some pics of my dads inks when I get back home at some point. I've mentioned it before, but he's got two parrots on his arm that I really do like a lot. Oh...and my name:D But that's just plain text. He's also got my mom's name and my sister's name. People have said to him "Bud, you think after you got rid of the first girl you wouldn't be so dumb as to keep getting girlfriends' names on your arms!"....little do they know the other two are his daughters LOL.

Marn

AC Members
Oct 11, 2005
owen ..awesome work .. i like your tatt... wished you lived closer . i would get you to do the one i want of my dog Diesel... and i would trust ya to do it .. bummer one state away ...lol.. umm any chance you travel to North East Oregon .. :eek: :eek: ..

Marn

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store