Finally got my tattoo (metallica, pics inside)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Owens187

AC Members
Oct 22, 2005
California
thats actually not that far away!! just make sure when you guys get your work done, you do a lil research on the artist! check out their portfolio of other work theyve done, and dont always go by what is on themselves, as you can only reach so many places to do your own!! and make sure they are sterile!! if they wont use a new needle,and autoclave all tubes etc.. in front of you, go elsewhere!! it aint worth the risk! :dance2: :thm:

LarryB

AC Members
Dec 29, 2005
Sumblime where did you get yours done? I live in Chicago and I went to Jade Dragon and Im note inpressed with the way it looks now and its only a year old. There are spots where you can tell that the ink didnt hold to well.

pl*co

Feeds low on the food chain
Jul 18, 2004
Michigan
Owens187 said:
heres some of my work for yall....the first one is on my leg, ill show more of mine if yall want.....the rest are ones ive done for $$$..ive been tattooing for about ten years now, and lol sublime...i guarantee it wont be your last!!!!
:thm:
I like the koi!

Nov 15, 2004
LarryB said:
Sumblime where did you get yours done? I live in Chicago and I went to Jade Dragon and Im note inpressed with the way it looks now and its only a year old. There are spots where you can tell that the ink didnt hold to well.
I went to world class tattoo, on 32nd and S Harlem in Berwyn. Right by James Joyce Pub. I went to JD first but they were booked and wanted an arm and a leg for it so I just ended up going there.

LarryB

AC Members
Dec 29, 2005
Cool Im going to this place called Taylor Street Tattoo over by UIC, I got an estimate and it will cost the same to do half my arm that JD charged for what they did. (small)

ddayton21

I'm bored
Oct 25, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
since we're on the subject, you all can check out my latest one.

ddayton21

I'm bored
Oct 25, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
the face is a little cartoony so i might get it blackened in so only the eyes show.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store