First Saltwater Tank (help needed)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

the wizard

Is it really Niko's fault?
Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
good to hear. I have seen posts that tell people to cycle x amount of time and that is just guessing.

keep us posted and post pics.

sboynton

AC Members
Dec 29, 2010
i'm busy siphoning water to acclimate my snails. The chromis and crab are all settled in and I fed the fish.

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Glad to see the progress. Time to add some flow. That should help with the nitrates along with keeping that filter clean.

What's up with Clemson rising up all the sudden. Not like them to actually sustain momentum. They usually tank a good run somewhere along the line :). Come on GA Tech and North Carolina!

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Glad to see the progress. Time to add some flow. That should help with the nitrates along with keeping that filter clean.

What's up with Clemson rising up all the sudden. Not like them to actually sustain momentum. They usually tank a good run somewhere along the line :). Come on GA Tech and North Carolina!
You meant come on Bama right? ;)

sboynton

AC Members
Dec 29, 2010

Haha that was such a garbage game from us... Gotta bounce back against Miami!

Do you think I need a powerhead? There's quite a lot of flow with the double filter I bought..

By the way, one of the big snail has climbed to the top of the rock while the other hasn't even moved... weird?

the wizard

Jan 28, 2010
Real Name
David
Haha that was such a garbage game from us... Gotta bounce back against Miami!

Do you think I need a powerhead? There's quite a lot of flow with the double filter I bought..

By the way, one of the big snail has climbed to the top of the rock while the other hasn't even moved... weird?
The powerheads keep the detritus suspended for removal and move the water through the LR. T filter won't move the water the way it needs to be moved.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store