fish pickup lines

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
Been spit on and pushed, never punched, and i don't stick with an a88hole long enough to worry....And I have lots of guy friends to keep my old bf's in line...Don't have to worry about it anymore, married a good man (former guy friend, and best former guy friends, best friend so I know him back and forth)

i pray to god you dont know that from personal experience. thats another thing i cant stand and i could never do. when i hear about a guy beatin up on his girlfriend (or a girl in general) i just want to tale care of him myself, those type of guys need to :devil:

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
all my best friends are taken. lol i dont think id go out with them anyway in fear of ruining our friendship. thats terrible what some guys do. i just couldnt bring myself to do that. hell if anything id probly be the one to get pushed around by my gf, lol.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
lol yeah we got a lil off topic there. ROFL sorry zig that line has already been told.

rocker92

Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
what about my eel pout???????? :rofl:

im so banned........dont miss me!!!!, and long live aquaria!!!!!!!

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
LOL, I don't think you can get banned for innuendos, But any answer I give to a minor will put me in jail..:lipssealedsmilie::lol:... Good luck with that eel:lol:

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
:rofl: LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry!

rocker92

Sep 29, 2008
Minnesota
also there is PMing

J/K