fish pickup lines

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
:22_yikes:Don't remember what being single was like anymore! LOL! :headshake2:
its fun for awhile. but then you start to miss having someone special. or perhaps its just me.

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
I never got to that point. All the douche bags I dated cheated on me, so being alone was the shizack! I never had to worry about being hurt, or asking anyone for anything. Now being married I feel a little lonely, must be because I have to open up to someone, And that's just not my style.....:werd:

its fun for awhile. but then you start to miss having someone special. or perhaps its just me.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
I never got to that point. All the douche bags I dated cheated on me, so being alone was the shizack!
wow. that sucks. i dont think i could cheat on someone. ive been cheated before and thats something i couldnt put someone through.

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
Hell yeah, I rather get beat up by a guy than cheated on!
i pray to god you dont know that from personal experience. thats another thing i cant stand and i could never do. when i hear about a guy beatin up on his girlfriend (or a girl in general) i just want to tale care of him myself, those type of guys need to :devil:

BreezeRuehls

I own you
Mar 8, 2009
Virginia Beach
When it happens in my family, my cousins, uncles show up with their fishing gear for a "night time fishing trip" for said a**hole........, They come back all black and blue, and never bug anyone again..... lol

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
thats pretty funny. remind me not to break the hearts of any of your family members, should i ever get together with one of them lol

AquaGem

AC Members
Jan 10, 2009
Kzoo Michigan
Real Name
Tori
LOL I have a friend of the family that's like that! When he meets a new boyfriend of mine or my sisters, he has his bow out or is cleaning his guns. He's really tall and intimidating too. Therefore there's a good wait before an invite over there ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store