Gah! I hate counting otos!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

LeahK

AC Members
Jul 5, 2007
Iowa
Are their fins up? oto's clamp their fins if they are even kinda almost alittle stressed.
No, they're happy-looking and active. It's ironic, just a day before #9 disappeared, I was taking a break from work to watch the otos swim around during their most active time of day, at sundown. And I thought, "It's so nice to have this tank finally settled down, easy to care for, and fun to watch." It'd been a long road from being a newbie to having a healthy 55 gallon. Or at least I thought it was healthy!!!! Of course, the next day, Mr. 9 disappears and I'm all stressed out over the tank again :headshake2:

coach_z

AC Members
Jan 12, 2009
NJ - Northern
Real Name
Chris
i always have the hardest time finding my 4 ottos. It is like they nkow you are looking for them, so they hide!!!!!!

i usually find mine on the back of some airline tubing, or sitting on top of my black eco-complete....

i hate when they are sucking on the intake of my HOB....i always think they are dead :(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store