Ghost Shrimp ?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

flyte

^ has crabs
Oct 29, 2004
PA
rofl it took me a HALF HOUR to load one picture. Very nice tanks!!

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
im not rofl it sux. nobodys gonna wanna do all that work to look at some pics.

flyte

^ has crabs
Oct 29, 2004
PA
I'm sorry, wasn't teasing you.. It's my dialup that sucks, not your pictures:) If you like I can try to reformat them and make the images smaller for you.

Sorry, not gonna be able to do it, I keep crashing my connection. I hate living in the woods.
Maybe try downloading a program to help you resize the images? I use photoshop for everything... you can download a free trial from adobe.com.

Last edited:

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
no, no its cool. I hope you liked em'.

I took the mom out the nursery and I still dont see any babies. I wish someone had a pic.

FtwayneFish

Pump Paintball!
Dec 7, 2007
Fort Wayne, IN
no babies. I guess they died or didnt hatch. Ima start the tank over

flyte

^ has crabs
Oct 29, 2004
PA
Are you sure? They really are hard to see..
I only saw maybe one or two babies when they first hatched and that was only once. They have had maybe 3 or 4 sets of babies and I didn't see them until they grew larger and came out of hiding.

Brackmyforte

Oddball Lover
Jan 26, 2008
Stillwater, OK
hi I'm new to this forum, but I belong to several others [okcaa.org, okcfishlady.com, reefcentral]. I have a friend who breeds a couple different types of shrimp. I was actually interested in breeding the ghost shrimp my self and I asked her about it. She says for Ghost shrimp, the gestation period seems to be around 30 days. She also got some helpful info from this site when she did a Google search [her fisrt batch of Ghost shrimp wasn't actually planned].
http://www.fishpondinfo.com/shrimp2.htm#ghost

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store