Going to test the Dr. Tim's One and Only bacteria on a new tank!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

livebearerfreak

you are hypnotized! LOL
May 31, 2005
fairchild wi 54741
Real Name
douglas harvey
LMAO for a second i though that was a showerhead! lol. but nice start so far! whats your final stocking and liverocks gunna be?

greech

AC Moderators
May 13, 2009
Tallahassee, FL
Real Name
Graham
Love the PAR 38 idea and the Rapid bulb comes in 60 and 80 degree optics so the spread would be decent. If you can get 2 80's about 12" inches above the tank you should be almost cover a 30" length but still have some shadow areas. Not sure about the color of the rapids though. May not have too much blue so you may want to supplement. The 20K bulbs from nanotuners and ecoxotic look good too but the optics are tighter.

londonloco

AC Members
Oct 15, 2009
LOL. Funny. I would never put T5NO bulbs on any SW tank, I would always use T5HO at a minimum. Even Fish only, T5HOs have much more variety in bulbs to give fish better coloring. I have seen literally dozens of 12" tall frag tanks with 250w MHs over them.
So true, when I wrote that my eyes saw marine but brain saw planted. So sorry for the bad reply....:wall:. I had a reef set up for 6 years with 500W of MH lighting. Again, sorry.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store