got2envy's 75g reef

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
okay! got pics...everybody knows i am a pics person ..so prepare yourself haha the aquascape has kinda grown on me..when u think it out too much it doesn't look natural :grinyes:
the lights are 4 x 54 watt geismann true actinics on individual reflectors icecap ballasts- not overdriven..it's blinding already and my 36" Nova extreme fixture sits in the middle which is 1 x 10000k, 2 x 460 nm and 1 420 nm
heres a pic..i had put 2 x 6500k but did not like it so took them off..those are the whiter bulbs..too white for the tank imo and 2 x big fans

okay the pics begin:headbang2:

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
LOL if they weren't already mine..i would steal some too..my mushroom rock was looking crammed lol..there were zoas on that rock too but the shrooms won the battle..my frogspawn is recovering after it closed up for a week and reopened loosin it's algae a month ago..it is recovering nicely
thanks for looking!

got2envy

I'm not skurred.
Dec 20, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Maria
i know :D i want a flame angel and a few more chromis..i am afraid if i get more chromis i won't be able to tell the one that i have now apart from the others..i am a nerd..but he has been with me since i started SW tanks last year..i would hate to not know which one he is

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store